Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I really would love to see added into RuneScape

I really would love to see added into RuneScape 3 months 4 days ago #439724

• nfkjasfas
Rate it, gimme some Critisism, add your thoughts, and tell if you encourage... at roughly 250 Supports I'll Post on RS Forums RS Gold. I'll be adding Maps, the brand new Armour and weapons, and descriptions of the new abilities, plus a more in-depth collection of the rewards in subsequent posts.

I believe if we had a Charm mold so that we could make charms for smithing it'd make summoning a whole lot easier. To be able to appeal make you want to do a pursuit: Charmed! To begin this quest talk to pikkupstix. Wolf whistle. 45 smithing 10 summoning 40 mining 40 crafting.

Once you speak to pikkupstix he will inform you that he has only learned to produce charms after several years of research.he also tells you he will teach you this method in case u can prove yourself worthy to make charms.So he says to create 1 gold ring 1 gold necklace and 1 golden amulet and you have to have them approved by one of the associates at the crafting guild.head off to mine some gold ore and smelt it into bars or you can just buy the jewelry.

Either tele to falador or walk. Go from the south gate and move into the crafting guild and find among the npcs from the guild. Talk to them and receive your gold jewellery approved and the NPC will give an overview of recommendation. Now return to pikkupstix and show him that the announcement and QUEST COMPLETE! While fletching 4k maple logs for 70 fletching I thought of a great way to bring back the wildy aswell as eliminating any chance of real world trading while at exactly the exact same time while making it exciting. I bet you're saying"Blagh impossible old wildy or even nothing! Nothing may replace the older wildy!" Well read on and you too will jump aboard the brand new wildy train! Heres my idea:

Wildy Tokens! Fundamentally this works on a lucky dip principal. Now what happens is this, whenever a player is murdered in the jungle by another player that dead players thing are transferred to a chest Buy Old School RuneScape Gold. The player which killed another player is rewarded 1 Wilderness Token for every 10k of value from the conquered players items which were lost.
The administrator has disabled public write access.